Thursday, July 21, 2022

In case you missed it last week, I am recently installed as your Junior Class Dean, and excited to meet you.   I hope your summer is going well and affording some time for rest.  Now is as good a time as any to review your degree audit and check your transcript to make sure you’re on track with your major requirements, general education requirements (GERs), and 122 credits (121 for transfers). Also, you can now uncover grades of P from the spring semester anytime between now and the Sept 16 deadline

If you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want to say hello and tell me a bit about yourself, please schedule a meeting with me.  Note that I will be out of the office for the first two weeks of August, but very much back in action after that.  If you don’t see a time that works with your schedule, email me, and we’ll work out an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dean Grinage's 5/6 Email: Update to PDF Policy for Spring 2024

  Dear Students,   I’m writing to provide you with an important update to Barnard’s PDF policy for the Spring 2024 semester.    Pass/D/Fail ...