Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Welcome Juniors!

Hello, Class of 2024, and welcome to your junior year, from your Junior Class Dean.  My name is Erica Siegel, and while I am brand new to the Barnard Deans' Office, I've been at Columbia University in various capacities (undergraduate and graduate student, TA, lecturer, adviser) since 1994, with very little interruption.   I'm delighted to help inaugurate your junior year and this blog.  Please check back here for information about deadlines, events and programs.  You are officially invited to make an appointment with me -- especially if you're struggling or if something is on your mind. You are equally welcome if you just want to say hello, introduce yourself, and think a bit more about your goals and plans for this year and beyond.  I look forward to getting to know you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dean Grinage's 5/6 Email: Update to PDF Policy for Spring 2024

  Dear Students,   I’m writing to provide you with an important update to Barnard’s PDF policy for the Spring 2024 semester.    Pass/D/Fail ...